Connections for the Homeless
- Social Services Organizations
Connections for the Homeless is a non-profit organization that helps individuals and families that are homeless or threatened with homelessness. Through a wide spectrum of services, we meet people where they are in the spectrum of homelessness. The ultimate goal for every person we serve is to help them reach the highest level of self-sufficiency possible.
Today, Connections helps more than 1,000 individuals and families each year with the help over 5,000 supporters and volunteers.
Whom to Contact
- Betty A. BoggExecutive DirectorPhone: 847.475.7070x108
- Sue LoellbachDirector of DevelopmentPhone: 847.475.7070 x 100
- Andrew SeibertDevelopment AssociatePhone: (847)475-7070 x116
- Lisa ToddCommunity Outreach ManagerPhone: 847.475.7070 x 100