Disabled Persons - ServicesChild Care & Early EducationResale ShopsSocial Services Organizations
- 8350 Laramie Ave Skokie IL 60077
- Send Email
- Visit our website for more information
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
94 to Dempster East; East of Central Avenue, west of Skokie Boulevard; southwest corner of Main Street and Laramie Avenue.
Since 1951, the mission at Shore Community Services is to improve the quality of life for individuals with intellectual and other developmental disabilities. Our goal is to help children and adults reach their full potential so they can lead more independent and productive lives. This is accomplished through educational, residential, vocational and related programs, along with community integrated support services.
Shore provide a comprehensive array of services that benefit over 400 individuals each year, including:
• Small group homes
• CILAs (Community Integrated Living Arrangements)
• SLAs (Supported Living Arrangements)
• Vocational Training & Employment Services
• Adult and Seniors Program
• Life in Motion – (Choices Program)
• True North – Exploration and Employment Path Service
• Early Intervention for children birth to 3 years old who have been diagnosed with a developmental delay
• Home Based Support and Service Facilitation
These programs and services are provided in Evanston, Morton Grove and Skokie and serve individuals from the North Side of Chicago and surrounding communities.