Access to Care (ATC) is a non-profit primary health care program for low-income, uninsured and underinsured individuals living in suburban Cook County and northwest Chicago. ATC has proudly connected our communities with local doctors and health care services for over 30 years.
ATC members receive:
- Unlimited $5 co-pay primary doctor visits (local doctor assigned per member's zip code)
- Unlimited $5 co-pay lab and x-ray testing (many sites throughout Cook County)
- $15-40 co-pay prescription plan (prescriptions filled at most major pharmacies)
- $5 co-pay counseling sessions (for up to 8 sessions)
- $5 co-pay mammograms and breast ultrasounds
- Free diabetic test strips
- Free flu vaccinations
- Free pneumonia vaccinations
- Help from ATC staff in navigating follow-up appointments with specialists
- Help from ATC staff in connecting with other community services
If you are not eligible for ATC services, our staff can help screen you for Medicaid and connect you to those services.